[IP] Re: Tincture of Benzoin Question???

Tincture of benzoin is very liquid. Just dab it on in an area
slightly larger than the set you are using and let it dry. It
will leave a slightly sticky residue (just enough to give the
adhesive something to "grab" onto.) We've used it before with a
lot of success. But be sure it is 100% dry before putting the
site on over it! :)

Shelly said:
Hi all:  I picked up a bottle of Tincture to help my son's tape
on his Sils stay in place...now what?  It is a bottle and has
liquid.  I tried today to use a Q-tip and ran some around the
edges of the peeling tape, but nothing happened?  Am I using the
wrong stuff?  I have heard it referred to as "gorilla snot", this
is not like that I don't think?  Should I be after the COMPOUND
or what do I do?  When do I put it on and do I dab it around the
whole spot I am inserting? So I let it dry??  Lots of questions
now....Please let me now ASAP.

little guy due 3/10/01