[IP] Vacation : please stop digest

Hi, I'm off on vacation, this time to Australia & New Zealand, for a
period of 3 weeks.
Please can you stop sending the Digest until I return. I leave January
7th and return January 30th.2001.
MiniMed has again loaned me a free backup pump that I take along just in
Last year, whilst in Africa, I never even took it out of it's box, but
it was great just knowing it was there. After being on the pump for ~2
yrs now, I would never want to go back to shots.
Thanks,     Gill Gilbart       email @ redacted