RE:[IP]Insurance for Pump

There is insurance you can get to cover just an insulin pump if you
don't have homeowners insurance. It covers Lost /stolen, and damage
it runs about $25 per month depending on which company you go through. It may
seem kinda high but if you consider if you have to replace it,$5000.00 is a
lot of money.I know  State Farm Insurance has it, that is who I use.

Paul Estep,dx in 1989,pumping with Ole gray since 10/11/00