Re: [IP] DM cure?

Hi Greg,

While I do think the Joslin Clinic was feeding me a line, I still believe
that the search for a cure is an active, if difficult and expensive
one.  And I can't disparage any research that's done for a better
treatment.  I have gained tremendous improvements in my life from the
advent of bG monitoring and insulin pumps.

I think two of our members have already explained this much better than I
could.  Search in the mail archives for postings from Jack Granowski and
Janet Lafler with the subject line DM Cure?, or click on these links: