[IP] Re: Add me to the H/V mixing gang

My (former now, change of insurance) Doctor
(former pres of the local ADA chapter) said that
it has to do with the buffering.  The more, or
correct, buffering the better the sites will
last.  He had gotten very angry with them for
their messing around with the buffering.  They
have made changes on R so that it works nearly
as well as V.  They have made changes with H and
it works well enough for me now, that I don't
mix any longer.  If I'm a little late, I will
still have a problem though.  I had 2 reasons
for originally mixing, sites lasting longer and
my insurance did not cover H for awhile.

> It would sure be
> nice if Ely Lilly would do a study to identify
what the irritating
> agent is in the insulin.

> Michael
> email @ redacted