[IP] Re: Janet's book for kids

Janet is writing a book on Diabetes for kids and asks for feedback:

<< Q. Will diabetes kill me?
 A. Diabetes is not a "death sentence." But it is a serious disease,
 and people can die from it. Usually this happens only after many
 years -- and it doesn't have to happen. Keeping diabetes under
 control may help you stay healthy as you get older. Good control
 will also help you feel better right now.

I think this is a wonderful way to start.  What age group are you aiming for?
 Older kids will benefit from more information about "good control" but I
assume you'll share that in other question/answers.  Hope you share your work
with us.  Jill T