[IP] Re: Kayla Welcome

Kayla shares in her introduction:

<< I could use some guidance from people
 who have walked the way of the bood-sugar weary. I'm hoping this
 subscription is a step in the right direction. >>

Welcome Kayla.  I think you'll find, as I did, that joining this listserv is
a great gift to yourself.  You'll read about other's questions, problems,
concerns, frustrations, --- and successes and learn from those.  Please,
also, let us know what's happening that you need guidance.  I've e-mailed
people privately and on the listserv.  Both have evoked wonderful and helpful