[IP] Re: Pumping Insulin Books

My suggestion is to go to your public library and ask for them.  While
they are probably too specific for all but the largest public libraries,
I am sure that you can borrow them on Interlibrary Loan for several
weeks.  This should allow you time to determine if they are a worthwhile
purchase for you.  Interlibrary Loan is a free service for public
library users, so good luck!  I own the next to the latest (3rd ed, I
think) and they are a good resource.  I am not sure that I will sink
more money into the latest one (just released) but it would probably be
the most useful as it deals with Humalog.

Sue Stone
Public librarian, pumping for 6.5 months