Re: [IP] DM cure?

Dear Liz,

I have had IDDM for 31 years. I am
convinced that the medical-pharmaceutical industry in concert with
certain powers that be, really are not interested in curing
diabetes or cancer. Money drives the world. They're making billions off
these diseases while at the same time culling the population. To them
it's a win win situation. I know this sounds paranoid. But haven't all
us long term sufferers felt this way at least once. In 10 years they put
a man on the moon. We now have the technology to put a man on Mars. Yet
we are still treating juvenile diabetes in the same way we have been
since insulin was discovered.
If there have been any variations
on the treatment it resulted in a profit$$$$$$. I am not questioning
the sincerity of the thousands of devoted researchers and fundraisers.
I think they are honestly trying but someone is obstructing their
efforts. I hope I am wrong but it simply defies logic. Many of you I
expect will says this is hairbrain,
crazy, and that I ought to be institutionalized. But before you
send out the men in the white coats
explain to me the fallacy of my logic.

Thanks,

greg