Re: [IP] Re: Friends and family

BRAVO Lindsey and what you had to say about letting the kids really live
their lives now vs being 'invalids'.  My son, Joshua, just turned nine and
there is no way that I consdier him at death's door!  There has been too many
advances just in the last 3.5 years since his dx. to think that more advances
are not on their way also!!!  PATIENCE is a virtue that most people do not
have an abudance of, DM or not!

mom to Joshua