[IP] "Pumping Insulin" books

I keep hearing about these books by John Walsh and I am wondering if they are
truely worth the money. I have priced them and see that they are about $20
each. I don't want to spend the money if they aren't worth it.
It is important to pinch as many pennies possible when you have three kids.
My main interests right now are being able to adjust my carb. ratio and also
my basals.
Can anyone give me any insight on these books? Are they repetitive material
or are they each something that covers new materials?