Re: [IP] Re: Add me to the H/V mixing gang

At 11:48 AM 12/27/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Hmmm.... I don't recall exactly. Lily started using it almost
>immediately when it did. The doc gave her a vial on one of her
>I just checked through the archives --- interesting discussons of
>experimenting with Humalog in mid 1997 in volume one. AND there, in
>volume 2 #7 I find you comments about mixing H & V. Mucho thanks for
>the suggestion, it sure worked for my child and many others.
>A hero's thanks to Jim !!!!
>email @ redacted

No thanks needed.  I think it was more the result of "I wonder" and being
willing to do some experimentation.  There were also probably a lot of
comments about H alone not lasting very long.  I think many of us back then
were unwilling to accept the "change set every 2 to 3 day"
direction....  and looked for ways to do things differently.

How many "lies" are simply the result of "lawsuit fears"?

Jim S.