RE: [IP] insurance for pump

> What if it gets stolen?  Found out the pump isn't covered under my
> policy.  I would have to pay an additional $300 a year to cover
> it.  Thought you all would find that interesting.

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't even thought of this. Not that Tarek would
ever be disconnected, but what if he was and the pump was lost or stolen.
Our homeowners insurance company said that it was covered, no additional
premiums, falls under personal property. Whew! :) We would just have to pay
our deductible if it was ever lost or stolen.

For those that don't have this kind of coverage, it would be a good idea if
someone offered a policy like for cell phones and pagers for 1.95 USD a
month your pump could be replaced if lost, stolen, or dropped from 50

Mom to son Tarek, 8, dx T1 11-16-1998, MDI
Soon to be pumping Disetronic DTron
Homepage ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/Allison
Get your hands dirty, get a little insane,
come out and play with me, barefoot in the rain.
--Howard Jones