Re: [IP] From Mel

>I found a bunch of books and stuff but my main interest was
>that there are BG monitors for sale.

One thing to realize before you buy a new meter is that to try and get them
FREE.  I have not paid for a meter in 8 years and I have gotten close to 25
meters of all sorts for those that need them.  several people on this list
can contest that meters are easy to get if you know what to say.   The
companies don't make money off of meters its the strips that do it for them.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438