[IP] Netiquette Review

Whenever a bunch of highly motivated, intelligent, and opinionated people
assemble for any reason, it's a good idea to have some basic rules to
enable us to keep things in line. I'd like to point one out, particularly.

Choose your words carefully.  Do not use offensive language.  Our lists are
open to children as well as adults.  Remember, all posts and chats are part
of the list archives. Don't send a message that you would not want someone
to see months--or even years--down the road.

For a link to the full netiquette page, click

IP-Admin group