[IP] Re: 50-yr award

 > > I wrote (e-mailed http://www.joslin.harvard.edu/contact.html) the Awards
Dept., %Joslin Diabetes Center, One Joslin Place, Boston, MA.> >

>Jan, I tried this web site, and couldn't connect (site not found on this
server).  could you confirm this?  If not, do you have the full address at
Joslin, including zip code?  I was dx'ed in Jan 1957, and would like to apply
for my "medal" .
David >

That's verrrrry interesting. I clicked on the URL directly from your return
post above (my posting) and got it right away. I copied and pasted the address
from that site when I went there a minute ago:
Joslin Diabetes Center
One Joslin Place
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 732-2400

I directed my inquiry to the Awards Dept.
BTW, don't you have 3 years to go before you apply? (~_^)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue (<-- BASH news story accessed in 6th paragraph)