Re: [IP] Re: Add me to the H/V mixing gang

> Many, many thanks especially to Michael Robinton (our listserv
> guru), his daughter Lillie who (I think) initiated mixing Humalog
> and Velosulin

Actually the credit for the idea goes to a gentleman who joined the
list briefly in 1997 and quickly disappeared again. I don't know his
name but am personally very greatful for the idea. For the longest
time no one else tried the technique except Lily -- then Mary Jean
Renstrom tried it and the then a few more folks -- it has spread
quickly since then as has the recognition that many people are
sensitive to Humalog or one of it's components. It would sure be
nice if Ely Lilly would do a study to identify what the irritating
agent is in the insulin.