[IP] Re: Seizure, todd's paralysis

In a message dated 12/25/00 7:59:47 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does this happen to adults too? Last night I was showing the posts about
> this to my husband and he said it had happened to me a long, long time ago
> and we didn't know about glucagon or giving glucose so he and my oldest son
> put stiff me in the back of a station wagon and went to the ER. Anyway, it
> sounds really scarey.

I had a diabetic friend in the 80's this happened to.  She was in her late
20's at the time.  Was in ICU for 2 or 3 days before the paralysis left.
Scared her and her little boy (who was 8 at the time) who found her and
called 911.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000