[IP] Gushers

Sent on behalf of Armsted Harris:

For anyone that hasn't had a 'gusher' yet........let me reasure you it is
not a common occurance...I've only had one in 2 years and Brian Carter one
in 6.5 years. By reading this and partiipating in the 'pumper anytime
chats' I knew what to do and though it was not a pleasant site it was
managable and note a problem because the fear was not present. Keep on
pumping and keep on sharing info...fellow pumpers!!