[IP] wonderful ones

Moira wrote-
"But others are wonderful. I'm going
to focus on the wonderful ones. Like Lauren's school, which is actually
EXCITED and INERESTED and MOTIVATED for her to be first kid on a pump."

That is so great, Moira.  It reminds me to be thankful for the staff at
Nora's school.  Everyone there has been very positive and excited that Nora
has this state-of-the-art treatment.  Her T1 teacher started her own saline
trial 12/22!  I sometimes need to be reminded how AWESOME it is to have this
kind of support and knowledge at school, where Nora spends 6 hours each day!

Sally, mom to Nora, 6,  pumping 11/00