[IP] Re: Add me to the H/V mixing gang

Happy, Healthy Coming New Year to all my pumping friends -  A great Christmas
gift came my way.  I've been pumping since September and have had incredible
problems with sites (itch/burn/red bumps).  I think I've tested and tried
every product made for the pump (thanks to the suggestions and experiences of
many of you).  Many worked for a short time before I'd start reacting.  At
the end of my rope, I told my endo and CDE that I was going to try Velosulin
even knowing they didn't see how it could be of benefit.

Voila - I'm on my second site (the first lasted 3 days - a FIRST for me) and,
so far, no problems.

Many, many thanks especially to Michael Robinton (our listserv guru), his
daughter Lillie who (I think) initiated mixing Humalog and Velosulin, Michael
in New Zealand, and Pixie for their support, concern, and counsel.  I know
the problems may not be over but I've been given several days of comfort on
the pump.  If my BS numbers weren't so good on the pump, I would have given
up a long time ago.

Happy New Year to us all.  Jill T Peaks Island Maine