[IP] Re: Friends & Family

> I believe in the truth and preparing kids for reality.  No I don;t dwell on
> it.  I just hate to see kids being mislead as to the purpose of their
> efforts.

Not only the above is true, there are parents setting themselves up for a
major guilt trip if or when their DMer child develops complications. There are
no guarantees. These parents, although diligently doing their best, will
always think they could have done better - at the expense of their own well
beings or the rest of their families'. DM just stinks!!