[IP] Re: Awesome kid

email @ redacted writes:

<< She is just an AWESOME kid. Just had to brag! >>

You have every right to brag!! She is an awesome kid. Good luck with pumping.
We began pumping July 12 and my son, almost 7, would never go back to MDI. If
you have any questions that you think we can help with, don't hesitate to
contact us.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, almost 7 and pumping since July 12