[IP] MiniMed's New HQ

Since I don't live in or near Los Angeles, I hadn't had an opportunity to
see MiniMed's new HQ. I spent Christmas with relatives in Los Angeles and
drove by MiniMed's new facility. It was much larger than I expected. I guess
that's good from MiniMed's standpoint, but the negative side of it also
occurred to me - it means that so many more people need pumps.

It was Sunday when I drove by MM, so even if they are letting curious
diabetics inside during the week (I don't know if they are or not) there was
no opportunity for me on Sunday. But it's nice to know that they have such
an imposing facility to support us.