[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #730

In a message dated 12/26/2000 11:36:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<    I have always wondered about when and if they do find a cure for
 Diabetes, will all the medical supply companies (that make insulin, test
 strips, glucose meters, pumps, etc.) go out of business? >>

Hi Jan, you know, Ive always thought the same thing. There must be a
completely different group trying to find a cure for diabetes. We all know
its a billion dollar business! Joan