[IP] Cute story

Hello all,

I just have to share a cute story with all of you who will understand how
great this is! Lauren is nine and going on the pump Jan 22. (yes!) We were
at a holiday party and saw a friend who is a pediatrician (not her pedi
though) She told him she was going on the pump, and he, a member of our
summer club, said, "Oh! That's too bad that you won't be able to wear a
bikini anymore. "Lauren said, "Why?" and he said, "People will see where
your pump goes in." To which she said, not missing a beat, "Gosh, I don't
think that's something I should be ashamed of, do you? I'll be proud of it!"
She is just an AWESOME kid. Just had to brag!