Re: [IP] Seizure, Todd's Paralysis

Low blood sugar seizures are no  fun, thats for
sure.I've had two bad ones since being diagnosed-a 32
and a 12.(2 yrs)On the 12, I was shaking so hard I
required a glucagon shot, I was still conscious but
had alot  of difficulty eating something, so someone
gave me a shot. I could still think and feel perfectly
 though, which is weird because I thought I'd die if I
hit 0 mg\dl. I fully expected to black out any
second,but fortuently I didn't.How low does the bg
have to be before it causes permanet brain damage-and
how long could a low state go on without risk of
such?Just curious. None of my brain cells died from
that 12.

Do You Yahoo!?