[IP] Re: Divorcing from family and friends

Thank you all for sharing these stories and comments, as hurtful
as they are to you. I'm sorry these people are acting this way
and saying these things to you wonderful people. It is too bad
they don't realize the impact it has on you. Hearing these things
strengthens my resolve to not ever be that way with my daughter,
now or in the future. If I ever slip up, I hope someone will slap
me silly for it.

little guy due 3/10/01