Re: [IP] Re: Is all this really necessary and problems w/school coachs

    I have always found throughout my life, that people naturally expected me
to be sick, miss school, miss work, etc., because of my diabetes. So I proved
them all wrong by never missing school, never missing work, and trying really
hard to fit in despite my D.
    It is tough to do sometimes, and it can make me so sad when "normal"
people get away with things that I wouldn't have. I don't have any
suggestions for your daughter, but just to hang in there! Good Luck.
    Jan G.