[IP] Re: Advances & cures

> Can you imagine the prejudice against pumping once a bg sensor is tied to
> the pump?  This one advance alone will put thousands of pharmacies and
> strip manufacturers in the red.  Type II's may be 90% of the diabteics out
> there but in general they only test once a day or even once a week!

I thought it was pretty interesting that when I requested *goody bag*
stuffings for attendees to my BASH, Bayer sent me a Clinitest set for my
display table - BRAND NEW with tablets that expire in 2004!!!! I wonder if B-D
still makes the Automatic Injectors? LOL  I would suppose since they sent me
this NEW Clinitest (pee) set, they wouldn't just mfg. ONE, but a whole
production line of them -- so antiquated and we want all to have pumps. I also
have a friend who won't use his cruise control from Indiana to New Hampshire
on the Toll Rd/Turnpike cuz it's too dangerous if you come up behind someone
not going as fast as you. (Oh, and I found out why some don't use their turn
signal: Don't want to wear out the bulb!!!)  Therefore, not everyone will be
clamoring to get cured. YMMV (~_^)