[IP] Re: DM Skipping generations

> I don't really know the chances of her being diabetic,but I herd that it
> skip generations.

Interesting thought - but I think you'll find that DM hits and misses anywhere
it wants. There are identical twins who both have DM - Or - one does the other
not. A lady who joined the list had 9 kids with 4-5 of them w/DM including
twins. I know a family where the dad, dtr. and grandson all have T-1. You'll
find others, I'm sure, on this list who will come forward and give their
family history of DM. I'm the only one in the family and it's been 50 years so
there has been plenty of time for it to show up elsewhere. I have my theory as
to why *I* have it. YMMV (~_^)