Re: [IP] Always thought Diabetes...continued

The vaccine sounds really cutting edge!  I have never heard of such a thing.
I will tell my friend whose husband just had surgery for lung cancer and the
prognosis is better than expected with him too.  I was wondering about you
and I am sure everybody is thrilled to finally see your post.  Hope you and
your family had a good holiday; considering the circumstances.  Check in
again soon.