Re: [IP] Re: DM cure

>I don't think you're the only one who has had those thoughts.  I've always
>thought the same thing in my 18 years with D.  A cure would put a lot of
>people (doctors, supply companies, etc.) out  of business, and that has been
>slowing down the drive to find a cure.

Is it plausable that the private sector DM supplies firms may not be
pushing for a "cure" but yet the insurance companies, governments and few
firms who are working on a "cure" are?

Can you imagine the prejudice against pumping once a bg sensor is tied to
the pump?  This one advance alone will put thousands of pharmacies and
strip manufacturers in the red.  Type II's may be 90% of the diabteics out
there but in general they only test once a day or even once a week!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!