Re: [IP] Baby in the family

In a message dated 12/26/00 1:01:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My sister, who is not diabetic, just found out she is pregnant!!!  We are
 excited around here.
 My question is, with all the diabetics in my family, what are her chances of
 having diabetes while she is pregnant? >>

Usually, pregnant women are checked for diabetes, so the doctor should keep
up on that, especially if she tells the doc about the prevalence of people in
the family who have diabetes.

Jan and Elvis