[IP] Baby in the family

My sister, who is not diabetic, just found out she is pregnant!!!  We are so
excited around here.

My question is, with all the diabetics in my family, what are her chances of
having diabetes while she is pregnant?  I haven't mentioned anything to her
yet.  I don't want to scare her unnecessarily.  But I think she needs to be
aware of the risk if it is greater for her than for people without diabetes
in their family.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Michelle Tilton