Re: [IP] Small vent about carb books & Xmas dinner

In a message dated 12/26/00 12:07:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
> In 5 days on the pump I obtained better control than I had done in 27 years
> of MDI!

   Sorry to hear your dramatic change in control doesn't also extend to your
relatives' behavior changing comparably, but just goes to prove that in this
particular scenario, machines adapt a lot faster than people! Bottom line
though is clear as a bell in what you posted above...bravo on taking charge
of your health & your life!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)