[IP] DM cure?

    I have always wondered about when and if they do find a cure for
Diabetes, will all the medical supply companies (that make insulin, test
strips, glucose meters, pumps, etc.) go out of business?
    My thoughts are that maybe this is why the cure is so slow in coming,
because perhaps these companies are the hold back. Once a cure for D is
found, they will be out of work. Just my thoughts.
    Jan G.