[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #728

In a message dated 12/24/2000 5:20:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< New here and new to pumping.  Today I pulled out a set
 and got ready to put in a new one and what to my wondering
 eye >>

Hi Gene, Please do not be discouraged by a gusher. You probably hit a vain.
Ive been pumping since August and have never experienced this. I found that
it takes several weeks, at least, to get used to all facets of the pump.
Believe me, and all the others on here, that pumping if far superior to
shots. Just give it alittle time and I know you will love it too. Joan