[IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder

James wrote:

<<My Orthopedist was sure that I had Adhesive Capsulitis, but he never the
less X-rayed the shoulder to rule out any other explanation.  With Frozen
Shoulder Syndrome X-rays show a normal shoulder.>>

My X-Rays were also normal, and I have a lot of pain when moving my shoulder
in certain directions and I have limited movement.  But, according to my
Orthopedic doctor and Physical Therapist, it is not frozen shoulder because
I have too much range of motion.  They're calling it "Rotator Cuff