Re: [IP] RE: Supportive Spouses or lack of

>ot to worry, "there is going to be a cure within 5 years."  I copied and
>pasted that prophecy from 1960!

Since traffic  seems low at this 4:00am on the 24th of Dec, I'll say:

I've heard this crappy phrase since i was daig at age 9 in 1973 and for the
first time in 20+ years finally believe there will be  a near-perfect
control within another 15 years!  Now, to last until then... ...any

Merry Xmas!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!