Re: [IP] Choosing a pump

  Each pump has certain features that may or may not be of interest to each
person.  It is sort of like buying a car.  You know what you are looking for
and what would make you comfortable.  Each person on this list will be able
to tell you why the pump they chose is the best, but, in fact, they are all

  My son is on the Disetronic H-Tron (D-Tron had not come out yet last year.
We chose this one because itis waterproof and because with this model they
give you a free back-up pump to use in case the oher one has problems.  But
now there are other waterproof pumps on the market (Dis is the only 2 for one
sale though!!)  This is why we chose what we chose at the time we chose it.

Good Luck and keep us posted!

mom to Joshua