Re: [IP] Blood Gusher

>From what I understand it doesn't happen often. My daughter (10)
has only been pumping for about 13mos, not as long as many of the
IP'ers, but so far (knock wood) we've not yet experienced a
gusher. BUT, she did have a hematoma once (which is also rare),
which is basically an internal gusher. I'm glad it wasn't a
regular gusher as it would've scared the bejeebers out of her.

Gene said:
How often does this happen?

little guy due 3/10/01