[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #727

In a message dated 12/23/2000 5:03:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm supposed to get a pump from MiniMed real soon.  Just looking for good
 solid info from people who are living it!! >>

Hi Lee, I've been on the MiniMed 508 since August. I'll tell you the same
thing that everyone here will tell you. Get the pump. You will not be sorry.
Yes, its takes a few weeks to get  in the swing of it, but  do not worry
about all the little things, like, needles being too big, or itchy skin. It
all seems to fall into place after a short time. And remember this, even if
you have a few problems, they pale on the pump, as opposed to the old
fashioned way. Joan