[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #727 Regular Insulin

Hi All:
One of the young men in our group was having a problem with painful sites,
that we could not find a solution for.  Our last recommendation was to stop
the Humalog and use only R. Viola! So far it's working.  We had to make some
small adjustments in basal times and to wait longer after bolusing, but we
hope to be able to start mixing the R & H slowly so that his body may just
start to adjust, and eventually go over fully to H. Talking these things out
really help.  We got that idea from reading what other's had done.