[IP] Thank you

Lots of you have written to thank me for my nasty and often highly
insulting comments to the pumpers list server.  This is unnecessary as my
ego has expanded beyond my wife's ability to control it. Instead of writing
in with a nice note to me which in all honesty I do greatly appreciate I'd
like to nag you to contribute some much needed money to the list
server  operating expenses budget which is always in need of moo in its
wah! Send a contribution to Michael so he can continue to pay for this
forum. Every $ contributed is tax deductible under the US IRS code, unless
you are a billionaire, in which case consult your tax advisor. Alternative
minimum tax limits may apply,  not all diabetics may derive benefits from
this bulletin board. money spent on prior pump war posts is not deductible.
[type face not displayed in flyshit gothic for minimum readability because
of HTML considerations] Spot
A Bender, M. D.