[IP] Jessica's ER trip

Several years ago I experienced this very same thing.  It happened to me
three times before it could be figured out.  The doctors said it was a TIA, a
sort of mini-stroke.  My wife treated me for low bg and it didn't help.  One
time I was alone and fought to get glucose tabs.  It is an experience that I
don't want again.  It really scared me.  The doctors prescribed two buffered
asprin per day.  Since I have been following the orders, I've never
experienced any more problems.  Talk to Jessica's doctors about such a
possibility.  Mine too were brought on by low bg's.  Good luck to you and