[IP] catching up

Hello all, I have been not reading digests for about a week, I am sorry, so
am just catching up on everyone's news.
Welcome back Glenn, glad you have your computer now, what a weird feeling
when they don't work!
Nita and Jessica, I feel for you, that must have been scary!  I sincerely
hope all is better now, and behind you.  Nita get some rest!
To all others:  I wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday/Happy
Chanukah, and I am bad with all the other religions as far as holidays, as
far as spelling etc, so If I leave you out, I apologize profusely.  Feliz
Navidad to all!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.