Re: [IP] Jessica's ER trip

I am so sorry my dear about Jessica.  I know exactly what you mean; that
after 8 years one would think that the surprises would be over.  That you
would be in some sort of routine and that these outlandish punishments
wouldn't happen.  My daughter has had a seizure before and it is a scene out
of the exorcist.  My younger son saw it too.  I don't know why Jessica had
the symptoms she had with a 36 blood sugar.  I'm with you, God I hate this
disease too.