[IP] Good News!

Hi Guys,

Just got back from San Francisco and received news that my
sister has been approved for the pump!  A blue MM 508 is on
the way!

Several months ago, I had posted a note asking Salt Lake
City IP members if they had recommendations for a pump rep,
CDE or Endo.  Several responded and I forwarded your notes
to my sister.  She has changed doctors.  He switched her
insulin to Ultralente and Humalog.  She'll be pumping in
early January.  Thank you to those of you who sent contact
names to me!

I've encouraged her to join the IP group as well!  If any of
you are aware of an Insulin Pumper's group in Salt Lake
City, please drop me a private note!

btw - 7 of the list members were able to get together for
lunch in San Francisco a week ago.   It was really cool to
meet some of the list members, exchange stories, share
pumping ideas and just "talk story"  I did notice some
waiter's watching us as we tested and did a "group bolus"...
When the waiter asked if we wanted dessert, as if on queue -
we all started laughing...

Happy Holidays!