Re: [IP] Supportive Spouses or lack of

Susan Jacobs wrote:
> Hey Barb--you're not alone. I'm sure your husband loves you very much, but
> some people just don't know how to cope/deal with the disease of a loved
> one. My husband is the same. He has absolutely NO clue about diabetes, has
> never once read any info I've conveniently left laying about and had no
> interest in the videos/brochures/booklets about the pump that my
> daughter(who is 10) and I watched together.

Well, I'm not married, my parents are gone, and I have NO one who would
be able to knowledgeably be there if I needed it!

I do have a brother who lives in Reno, but he's really not interested at
all, and my son, who lives in Seattle, actively avoids the subject.

I'm not too worried for the immediate future, but when I get old, and
perhaps disabled, I'm in for BIG trouble!
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted